A Radiology Workflow Enhancer
RadAsyst is a self-service, digital, and mobile platform designed to improve imaging centre and radiology department workflow management. RadAsyst helps reduce administrative cost by digitizing paper forms filled by patients and technologists. Being a multi-modality solution that seamlessly integrates with your Radiology Information System, RadAsyst brings about a paperless and efficient radiology workflow, thereby simplifying the life of your radiology technologist.
RadAsyst not only offers robust features to improve administrative efficiency and increase revenue for your radiology department but its patient-centric workflow greatly enhance patient experience and care. This tablet-based product suite is specifically designed to meet the needs of both patients and technologist.
Alerts and Reminders
With the alerts and reminders functionality of this solution, the front desk can ensure that patients make it to their scheduled radiology tests. This reduces no show rates resulting in better radiology department workflow management with more control over their appointment schedules.
RadAsyst enables patients to complete their screening forms like consent, assessment, visit-related questionnaires, PHI questionnaires etc. remotely, even before they arrive at the facility for their appointment. This helps the technologist review the preparedness of the patient even before the appointed time and avoid costly cancellations at the time of appointment. Patients are also allowed to update or edit information at the point of check-in.
Multiple Modalities Covered
RadAsyst is adaptable to multiple modalities such as CT, MRI, Ultrasound, Mammography etc.
- Streamline the Radiology Information System workflow
- Improve Technologist productivity
- Reduce appointment cancellations
- Extend patient care through post-visit alerts
- Reduce administrative cost
- Increase radiology equipment utilization
Improves Patient Experience
The patient centric features of RadAsyst such as Patient Instructions & Advice, Alerts & Reminders helps the patients to rightly prepare for their encounter and avoid no shows.
The overall experience can be improved by:
• Improving Pre-visit Preparation: Patients receive instructions related to examination and guidance on mobile phones and emails before their appointment. This helps patients to prepare well in advance for their procedures thus avoiding cancellations and disappointments.
• Simplifying Check-in: Patients complete forms with only relevant questions before visit, in the waiting area, in the exam room or at the bedside. Data can be pre-populated from RIS to make form-filling quick and easy.
• Maximizing patient focus: Technologists, equipped with a powerful mobile work list, manage their radiology workflow with far greater efficiency and fewer interruptions, resulting in more personalized attention for their patients.
• Managing post-visit patient care: Patients receive notifications or emails with educational materials supporting post-visit care. They may also complete surveys at their convenience in an effort to ensure more customized and effective services for the customer.
Enhances Technologist Productivity
RadAsyst provides true mobility for your technologist, enhancing your radiology information system workflow at the point of care. Technologists or physicians may carry a mobile worklist during rounds or work from their desk. Patient consent, signatures and clinical responses are captured during these portable exams. It also eliminates paper forms from workflows, and associated administrative burdens from the process, thereby improving the productivity of your technologists. Technologists and front office personnel have first-hand access to completed, scheduled and ongoing exams. Technologists may start, stop, pause, modify or cancel exams while focusing on their core activities. In such a paperless environment, technologists have all the critical information available at their fingertips. Errors are also reduced through configurable rules and alerts. Digital workflow not only saves technologist’s time but the greater protocol compliance also leads to optimum utilization of expensive equipment and resources.
Efficient Radiology Workflow
Technologists can view the worklist, check exam status, record observations and modify exams in real time. This results in a flawless workflow and translates into significant time savings for the technologist. This saved time can be utilized for better patient care.
Streamlines Clinical and Administrative Workflow
RadAsyst can integrate with your Radiology Information Systems to streamline clinical and administrative workflows by creating role-based workflows for front desk, Technologist, Manager or Director of your Radiology department.
Intuitive User Interface
The intuitive user interface of RadAsyst makes it easy to use and quick to accomplish tasks, saving significant time.
Technologists can avoid scanning of updated or signed documents by sending the updated forms electronically to the Radiology Information System as pdf documents.
RadAsyst alerts your technologist on patient data. For example, RadAsyst flags alert before the start of the procedure for patients having an allergy to reagents used in the procedure. This assures patient safety and deters any mishap.