The Senior Business Analyst works on Patient Engagement solution requirement. He/she works closely with product stakeholders to analyze and document the business/functional/non-functional/deployment/ implementation/ operations/ support and integration requirements across multiple vendors/systems. He/she interacts with business stakeholders to provide information to make informed decisions.
- 5 to 8 Years
- Has expertise in providing solution and good understanding of Provider, patient aspects (including RTE and payment collection) in US Healthcare
- Is a self-starter. Can develop business requirement for the product independently with little inputs from problem statements.
- Understands market needs and map those requirements to product and create use cases/ user stories.
- Ability to talk to multiple customers to understand the different possibility of the workflows, challenges and needs; uses these information to come up with a generic solution for the product.
- Can develop AS-IS and TO-BE business models and also provide process models
- Has worked on Agile model and can work with development team to groom the user stories
- Has ability to define the wireframes for the proposed solution
- Ensures project/product requirements documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Has ability to separately define end user requirements, implementation, support requirements, and integration requirements.
- Gets hands-on to validate the solution once it is developed to ensure it is as per the expectations.
- Provide demos to customers and get the inputs on the final solution. incorporate any major comments/concerns on the solution
- Finalize functional requirements, assign for development team and also provide guidance for work completion
- Contributes towards expanding and improving existing product set by identifying new features or service opportunities
- Defines the non-functional requirements that are required for the solution considering the market needs
- Maintains Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Participates in identifying the risks involved in the solution and works with Project Manager to closely monitor the business risks and helps to mitigate them.
- Ensures process improvement and compliance in the assigned module and participates in technical discussions/review
- Coordinates with developers / other architects, Product / Business SMEs, and Stakeholders
- Participates in strategic cross-functional sessions aimed at developing long term project/program mandates
- Reviews the deliverables of Business Analyst, to ensure that he builds the right solution and with finer details.
- Reviews and provide inputs to functional test cases, scenarios
- Participates in defect triage meetings and fill gaps in requirements, if any
- Supports QA related activities – reviewing Functional Test Scenarios and participate in User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Brings in innovative solutions in the area he/she works
- Writes white papers or blogs at organization level or contributes in external forums about the latest trends of healthcare industry
- Participate in product/project agile scrum meetings/forums
- Good understanding of the pros/cons of the technical solution, ability to understand technology better.
- Experience in USA Healthcare domain, HIPAA, and Latest trends and changes in the US Healthcare Industry.
- UML Diagram (Use Case, Activity, Relationship), Wireframe, prototype
- MS-Visio or other UML related Tools
- Good understanding of the pros/cons of the technical solution
- Relational Database Concepts and Understanding
- Proficiency with BA tools
- Desire to Learn and Grow
- Team work and Collaboration
- Outstanding verbal and written communication to facilitate team and business sponsor meetings effectively
- Good presentation Skills
- Ability to face, influence/negotiate with Customers
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation and organizational skills
- Preferably B.E or MBA
Ready to apply? Write back to us with the desired profile in the subject line » CLICK HERE.