Significant experience with the design, development and maintenance of enterprise level data systems such as SQL Server, Teradata or others.
Strong data modeling skills (normalized and multidimensional).
- Prepare design for all metadata according to various ETLprocesses.Perform troubleshoot on all ETL processes and resolve issues effectively.
- Prepare appropriate status reports and submit it to management. Analyze all data warehouse architecture goals and identify skill requirement for same.
- Develop both physical and logical data models. Prepare designs for database systems and recommend improvements for performance.
- Maintain and develop various database scripts and tools to facilitate automation process.
- Develop various ETL processes and prepare OLAP cubes.
- Provide support to all data warehouse initiatives. Analyze all data warehouse activities and identify key resources for same.
- Define meta data standards for the data warehouse.
- Monitor processes and develop plans to capture and access all metadata.
- Envelop and implement various work plans for projects. Evaluate all proposals requests and assist to improve structure of datawarehouse
- Practical hands-on experience with the following areas of BI/DW: Reporting, ETL, Data Analysis, Data Modelling/Architecture
- Information/Data Delivery, BI/DW Quality Assurance, Master Data Management, BI/ DW Solution Architecture and BI/DW infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Modern enterprise data architectures and data toolsets (ex: data warehouse, data marts, data lake, 3NF and dimensional models, modelling tools, profiling tools)
- Experience in data security including data tokenization, data encryption and data masking
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to make effective and timely decisions.
- Experience designing, implementing, growing and supporting business intelligence and data warehouse systems and competencies.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to analyze and make recommendations on solutions.
- Knowledge of data architecture and design patterns and the ability to apply them. Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies. Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Define, design and direct the implementation of the Master Data Management framework.
- Define the overall data warehouse architecture (e.g., ETL process, ODS, EDW, Data Marts).
- Direct the data warehouse metadata capture and access effort.
- Define metadata standards for the data warehouse.
- Define and direct the implementation of security requirements for the data warehouse.
- Design and direct the information access and delivery effort for the data warehouse.
- Define physical architecture, server and storage, to support technical and SDLC requirements.
- Define technical requirements, technical and data architectures for the data warehouse.
- Deliver a project scope and data strategy that directly supports the key business drivers.
- Define key business drivers for the data warehouse initiative.
Ready to apply? Write back to us with the desired profile in the subject line » CLICK HERE.