The implementation project manager is responsible for project management of implementation of HealthAsyst products with a strong focus on customer satisfaction
10+ years of experience with at least 5 years managing multiple project teams.
- Prepare and manage project plans, identify risks and dependencies for implementation. Lead the implementation effort for assigned customers.
- Ensure the project is implemented on time within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for scope management and change management.
- Follow-up with customers to resolve any dependencies and help manage issues/bottlenecks in implementation.
- Be an escalation point for implementation team to coordinate with various partners to eliminate any bottlenecks or mitigate any risks.
- Communicate status to senior management and customers regularly.
- Should have the ability to manage multiple implementations in parallel for various customers.
- Work closely with offshore based development and implementation teams to ensure project is going on track and any risks are mitigated well.
- Customizing/configuring product workflows – most part of it will be done by the offshore implementation team, but must have a good knowledge of it himself/herself as well.
- Provide onsite or remote training to end users during UAT or during/after implementation (end to end training). Also organize trainings for customers leveraging offshore training resources as required.
- A very good understanding of US healthcare industry, specifically ambulatory practices: Should be able to discuss/understand the customer specific workflows different specialties and provide inputs to the offshore implementation team.
- Understand the product implementation cycle thoroughly and provide ideas for optimizing the processes on an ongoing basis to ensure it is streamlined and most efficient.
- Monitor health indicators reports for various customers and identify if there are any challenges in usage of the product.
- Understand the support tickets of customer and make sure the right priority is given after discussion with customer.
- Ensure customer satisfaction is high in terms of implementation and support.
- Work closely with the sales team to understand and update on customer satisfaction.
- Help the customer get an assessment on the Return on Investment from the product implemented.
This position requires work from home office. However there will be a lot of travel (up to 50%) to customer locations for workshops, meetings, handholding or trainings
- Deep understanding of US Healthcare domain (EHRs/PMSs, EDI transactions, payments, etc) knowledge of processes followed in practices/hospitals)
- Good knowledge of healthcare interfaces
- Good understanding of HIPPA and other healthcare security standards
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Experience to manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to understand the product very well and end to end workflows that are supported by HealthAsyst products.
- Ability to work with a globally distributed team
- Ability to work with people at all levels of customer’s organization
- Ability to manage customer expectations, organize and manage workshops for implementation, and ability to guide/handle end users
- Troubleshooting customer issues is desirable
- Ability to train users
Master of Health Administration (MHA) or a Degree in Nursing, or any other relevant equivalent in healthcare from a reputed institution
Ready to apply? Write back to us with the desired profile in the subject line » CLICK HERE.