Production Support Engineer
- 3 – 7 yrs.
- Develop solutions to requested work in a timely manner. Make sure all code written for organization runs optimally, fulfills its business purpose and complies with standards and best practices while being defect-free
- Co-writes technical requirements. Assist the operations team in writing quality (complete and understandable) technical requirements
- Maintains systems working optimally, monitoring and addressing system alerts; proposing permanent fixes
- Respond successfully to manual operational tasks, proposing an automation for them. Code bug fixes and minor corrections
- Participate in agile Kanban rituals daily scrum, grooming, planning and retrospectives
- Responds to production critical items with countermeasures (short term) as well as building a long-term approach with the product owner
- Basic knowledge in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook, Office 365)
- MS – SQL
- Looking for candidates ready to work on rotational shift
Ready to apply?
Write back to us NOW