Support managers supervise the maintenance and security of technical services and information within an organization, as well as ensuring adequate training and abilities of IT employees.
- Minimum 10+ Years of experience
- Manage L1 & L2 support activities for all the customers
- Responsible for customer satisfaction on the level of support provided
- Manage the resource utilization of support team
- Ensure the support team has a clear process and follows it.
- Proactively monitor the health of production systems (Defined health parameters)
- Define a checklist that will be used by support team and that is done and filled on daily
basis for each customer
- Look at the manual activities done by the support team and provide inputs to Dev team to automate these manual activities as possible
Ensure SLA compliance for every ticket for response and resolution
- Ensure that every issues raised by customer has a ticket in Zendesk
- Ensure that the customer is up-to date on the status of the ticket
- Collaborate with Implementation team and Dev team to resolve tickets as required
- Identify the root cause of the issues raised and provide inputs to appropriate team to solve the issue permanently
- Coordinate with development team for issues that require development work
- Update HA management on the SLA reports on weekly basis.
- Present monthly status with each customer on the tickets/upgrades
- Ensure any CA upgrades are managed for customers
- OS updates, patches and security aspects are handled at appropriate time
- Take over transition from the implementation team once the warranty period is over
- Provide any ad-hoc reports or any other support the customer requires
Preferably from healthcare. Knowledge on incident management and ITIL life cycle.
Strong knowledge on SQL, C#
Ready to apply? Write back to us with the desired profile in the subject line » CLICK HERE.