CheckinAsyst is the next generation solution for self-service patient intake and digitized clinical documentation. This solution brings about an enhanced patient experience, streamlined patient check-in, hassle-free documentation and assured payment collections.
It helps practices remove paper and the associated costs and labor by digitizing the entire patient intake forms/workflow, improves front desk efficiency as well as patient experience, and enhances the bottom-line by improving patient financial responsibility collections.
CheckinAsyst works through a bi-directional interface with the respective PM/EHR systems enabling a real-time and seamless data flow.
The Front Desk Staff – will have a dashboard with a view of all patients details, pulled in real-time from the PM. The dashboard also enables the staff to check insurance real-time (Real-Time Eligibility) for patients at the point of check-in, as required.
Patients – use any form factor which suits them (a kiosk, table-top, or a hand-held tablet). The digital forms presented are configurable as the rules engine ensures the display of only relevant forms to patients resulting in a faster check-in.
Providers/MA/RNs – will now be able to launch a clinical reconciliation facility through single sign-on based on the clinical interface capabilities of the respective EHR. This helps reduce provider clicks at the office and ensure more focus on patient care.
CheckinAsyst is available and can be customized to suit your requirements. We offer CheckinAsyst in the following modules:
- CheckinAsyst (Admin)
- CheckinAsyst (Admin + Clinical)
- CheckinAsyst Mobile
Alternatively, you can click here and get a better idea.
CheckinAsyst offers the functionality of Real-Time Eligibility for which we leverage our clearinghouse partners. Also, since payment collection is another important feature of CheckinAsyst, we are integrated with our payment gateway partners as well. From an EHR/PM perspective, we have partnered with Allscripts, Greenway Health, and GE Healthcare.
Yes, simply click here and fill up the form. A representative will contact you shortly and give you a detailed tour of the product.
- CheckinAsyst works in close integration with the concerned PMS and EHR systems. The data flow between CheckinAsyst and PM/EHR happens in real-time and is bi-directional.
- Patients (both new and returning), upon arrival is provided various check-in options through the different form factors. Information already existing in the PM/EHR can be presented to patients as pre-populated fields. Patients can fill and e-sign various forms, update: demographic details, registration related information, past medical history information, all on a simple and user friendly interface. Patients can also be presented with the various visit-related copay and outstanding balance and make payments through multiple payment options, and finally get checked-in. Patients can also check-in either through CheckinAsyst Mobile or the email link.
- After patients are checked-in to see the provider, the data is updated in real-time back to PM/EHR.
With zero third-party interference, multiple payment modes and easy payment options, patients are made self-reliant to manage their payments.
Yes. Kiosk is one of the platforms in which CheckinAsyst can be made available for your patients to experience a smoother and faster check-in. Patients after reaching your facility can go for an express check-in via the medical check-in kiosks. Via the kiosk, they can: verify their demographic, clinical or insurance details; sign consents forms and fill assessments; make payments using preferable payment modes and quickly move on to see their providers.
FormsBuilder is an intelligent On-Demand Form Filling Software for a Better Patient–Provider Encounter. With FormsBuilder you will:
- Generate forms on-demand instantly and gather any additional patient data with ease
- Share e-forms with regulatory or external agencies with ease
- Save filled and signed form by the provider/MA to the EHR as PDF
- Capture all patient-provider encounter details on-demand
FormsBuilder pre-configure forms on-demand that are relevant to the provider/MA and keep it ready for use. The provider/MA then selects appropriate pre-configured form templates that require inputs from both the patient and provider during the encounter. The ‘On-demand’ feature enables providers launch the e-forms instantly and gather any additional information from patients with ease.